Lightweight fast image viewer for macOS
- Folder based, not a monolithic catalog.
- Provides a fluid experience where you can quickly browse through images without interruption (an image loading will not interrupt your workflow).
- Multiple windows. Drag and drop from Finder.
- Fast image rendering using Metal.
- Background thumbnail generation using GCD. The thumbnails are generated in the background and only when needed (the embedded previews are used if present).
- Set image attributes on a thumbnail without loading the full image.
- Multi-touch gestures (swipe, zoom in/out) and keyboard navigation.
- Non-destructive. Photo Light never changes an original image. Changes are recorded in a separate file and can be exported to XMP.
- Supports all the image formats supported by macOS (eg. JPEG, CR2, NEF, HDR, PFM, RAF…).
- Native macOS app. Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Built-in 7-day free trial.